Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I was hoping to post a pic of the man. However, I don't have any on the computer. I looked through them all and zippo.


This is probably because he is usually behind the camera, as picture taking is "not my thing" (the children will be happy their aunt is otherwise they would have zippo pics of their childhood).


Anyways, in lou of having any of the complete family, I leave you with the three of us.

DC vacation Summer 07 - the man is again behind the camera.


Happy Sunday
Karrie

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm along the same lines as you are when it comes to picture taking. I'm not that great about doing it, but I will say since we've had our good digital camera I've been much better about it. Which makes me happier :)

Hope you had a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

I'm the one always behind the camera so we have pics of the son (plenty...), pics of the man and pics of the cats. Thank goodness that I knit; my FO shots are about the only pics of me...