Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life....

So, whats up?

My mom and dad are headed down to Florida for the next 6 months - they are orphaning me again. I really don't know why they want to play with hurricanes, I think its the Mickey Mouse pull.....

Have heard nothing really about the job. Well, I did stop in at HR last week and was told "unofficially" that there had been an internal person interested, but that she had declined the position so they would be interviewing. I am going back to talk to HR tomorrow, hopefully for good news.

Went shopping on Friday. Like to pick up at least 1 "outfit" per season, so I have something to wear that actually fits and is in style should I have someplace to wear it. I'm am now working on some knitting to accentuate it -- will post when complete.

That's about it. Starting to think "fall". Closing the camper, changing gears, redecorating, etc....

Chat soon
Karrie

1 comment:

Danielle said...

The weather here today is certainly saying fall, it's rainy and chilly. I don't really mind it though.

With the onset of the cooler weather, I have had the urge to start a sweater for myself again. I still haven't had complete success in this area, maybe this is my year ;)