Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Excuse me I'm doing my happy dance....

YIPEE

Oh yeah, the post.

Kids went back to school today (more dancing).

This might sound really awful, and I actually love having the extra time with my children, but we ALL need the structure that school gives us! (and I need to be able to clean without someone going immediately behind me messing it up!)

I wish there was year round school with breaks every 10 weeks so I could add more quality to the time with my children. 11 weeks off is hard to fill and keep them busy. But alas that is what we have. Added a few more lessons to put in place next year. Hopefully it will be better.

My baby starts middle school this year. WOW, no more elementary! Lissa is a Sophomore. That is really hitting me. She'll be graduating in 2 years. OH MY!!! OHHHH MY!! I'm not ready for this, I need to go lie down :)

Later
K

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you all have a wonderful school year! I agree with you about the structure thing - I can't get anything done unless I've got an agenda, lol!

Danielle said...

I love it when my boys start school. The routine is the best thing for them in the world. Things spiral out of control without it. We are on our 3rd week of school, yeah!

Hope you have a great start to the 08-09 year :)