Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scavernger Hunt Questionaire

1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?

Now Both. My grandma taught me to crochet when I was little, which my mother reinforced. Grandma provided many gifts over the years that I still cherish.

Two years ago I read "A Good Yarn" and "A Shop on Blossom Street" by Debbie McComber and I HAD to learn to knit socks. Two years later I am an avid knitter who's other love (quilting) has dropped by the wayside.

2) What is on your needles/hook right now?

EZ Baby Surprise Jacket - currently just one thing as I completed all "hanging out" projects for Xmas and haven't had a chance to refill the bags/needles with projects. One of the top things on my to do list.

3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?

Tape Measure.

4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?

Favs - Wool ! - Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Soft! ???? I really haven't used much else to "Love" it

Not So Much :( .... 100% Acrylic .... Scratchy .....

5) What is your favorite color?

Blues

6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?

Sock Yarn, bulky's

7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)

Wow... fav FO... I can't think of anything that just GRABS me, but I love my socks.

8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?

Socks and "quick knits" I like the feeling of satisfaction of finishing a project. I have not knit a sweater cause it takes to long (ok, yet). And what's better than hand-knit socks?

9) Do you collect anything?

Not much, I don't like to dust. I have the entire collection of Jude Deveraux books & August Moon Collectibles.

10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?

1. My Children; 2. Sock yarn; 3. Bags to carry my yarn; 4.

11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?

No

12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?

Tea preferably. Than cocoa

13) Favorite Sweets?

Lindalt Milk Choc Truffels

14) Any allergies?

None

15) Do you have pets? kids?

1 Dog

2 Birds

3 Cats

2 Children (14, 11)

1 Husband

Too Many! (of which depends on the day)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karrie! Fun to learn more about you! I'll copy that pattern and send it to you. It came from a book--EZ's The Opinionated Knitter. Happy Wednesday!
Tricia