1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
Now Both. My grandma taught me to crochet when I was little, which my mother reinforced. Grandma provided many gifts over the years that I still cherish.
Two years ago I read "A Good Yarn" and "A Shop on Blossom Street" by Debbie McComber and I HAD to learn to knit socks. Two years later I am an avid knitter who's other love (quilting) has dropped by the wayside.
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
EZ Baby Surprise Jacket - currently just one thing as I completed all "hanging out" projects for Xmas and haven't had a chance to refill the bags/needles with projects. One of the top things on my to do list.
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
Favs - Wool ! - Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Soft! ???? I really haven't used much else to "Love" it
Not So Much :( .... 100% Acrylic .... Scratchy .....
5) What is your favorite color?
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
Sock Yarn, bulky's
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
Wow... fav FO... I can't think of anything that just GRABS me, but I love my socks.
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Socks and "quick knits" I like the feeling of satisfaction of finishing a project. I have not knit a sweater cause it takes to long (ok, yet). And what's better than hand-knit socks?
9) Do you collect anything?
Not much, I don't like to dust. I have the entire collection of Jude Deveraux books & August Moon Collectibles.
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
1. My Children; 2. Sock yarn; 3. Bags to carry my yarn; 4.
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
Tea preferably. Than cocoa
13) Favorite Sweets?
Lindalt Milk Choc Truffels
14) Any allergies?
15) Do you have pets? kids?
2 Children (14, 11)
Too Many! (of which depends on the day)