Sunday, March 2, 2008

MEME - 6 Unimportant Things

I was nominated on Trica's blog to Meme 6 unimportant things so...


  1. I am going on a yarn crawl with my GF Tiffany on Tuesday (stay tuned on that one).
  2. Tiff and I have been friends for 10 years and I still can never remember how to spell her name and usually screw it up.
  3. Lissa is now taking drivers ed. She drove for the first time - ever - with me on Thursday. Boy was that a white knuckle experience.
  4. I am a bit of a control freak. Yeah, Yeah stop laughing! - Anyways, this makes #3 even more nerve racking!
  5. I am seriously interested in moving out of MI once the kids graduate from HS - something I thought I would never, ever do.
  6. Every room in my house is in some state of redo. My DH never finishes a project. This really gets to me in Feb/March when I'm tired of looking at everything inside.

If interested tag yourself and let me know.

K

No comments: