1. I love all things soft and fuzzy (as long as they are not running wild in my house).
2. My first husband I married at 19 and divorced at 22. I have not spoken to him since and still miss him very much.
3. I have a compelling need to make a difference in the lives of those around me.
4. I am an optimist, always.
5. I know, speak to and have a lot of acquaintances, but very few people I call friends. I often feel very lonely.
6. I will be your biggest cheerleader (OK nag). Don't tell me you want to do something and not mean it. I won't let you forget.
7. Up until now I have thoroughly enjoyed my children at every age and not regretted when they have turned 1 year older. Now the years are passing way to quickly and it is not that far off until they will be on their own which makes me very very sad.