Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Things About Myself

1. I love all things soft and fuzzy (as long as they are not running wild in my house).

2. My first husband I married at 19 and divorced at 22. I have not spoken to him since and still miss him very much.

3. I have a compelling need to make a difference in the lives of those around me.

4. I am an optimist, always.

5. I know, speak to and have a lot of acquaintances, but very few people I call friends. I often feel very lonely.

6. I will be your biggest cheerleader (OK nag). Don't tell me you want to do something and not mean it. I won't let you forget.

7. Up until now I have thoroughly enjoyed my children at every age and not regretted when they have turned 1 year older. Now the years are passing way to quickly and it is not that far off until they will be on their own which makes me very very sad.

No comments: