I finnished my sons socks - his first pair. He was so pleased that he had to wear them to bed that night.
I used a short leg as that how we were all of ours, short row heal (really love it). Than I used BMFA "Alina's Toe". As noted below - this was my first foray into socks on circs and 2 at a time. Both went well, some learning ensued.
These were a pair that I had cast on prior to my sons. Actually I had cast them on once in a pattern designed for the stripes to be vertical - after finnishing the sock (didn't fit) I ripped it out and went back to horizontal stripe. They are for me - messed up needle sizing betwn sock 1 and 2 (my push to do them 2 at a time) so although they stripped compatably the fit isn't exactly the same.
Out shopping yesterday I was in a new (for me) YS, this of course required a stop and purchases. I have some yarn left from my sons socks so I picked up Red to compliment and make another pair. The blue/brown/purple is for my DH - and the cotton candy colors for me or my daughter.... we'll see.
I'm beginning to acquire this stash thing I swore I wasn't going to do. Oh well, just have to find places to put it.