Monday, December 29, 2008

Time Marches On

Hard to believe that another year is almost behind us again. Regrets: some - Anticipation: Always.

Been reading "Twenty Wishes" by Debbie McComber - pretty nice idea - gives one something to look forward to and work towards. She (McComber) is inspiring - her book "A Good Yarn" is what inspired me to learn to knit.

Took the kids to the movies today "Twilight" - both had read it === now I have to also. Ordered from the library on tape so I can knit and read at the same time.

Have to ponder this 20 wish thing - is it a waste of time or encouragement for the future.....

Happy New Year All

K

2 comments:

Leah said...

Twilight on tape is a great idea. I'm going to do that too, cause I'm a total copycat!!!

Rachel said...

Yeah, I got them all on tape from the library. So far I've listened to all of them except the last one. I'm saving that for my 16 hour drive back home.

Hope you had a lovely New Years!