Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Well the transmission is shot - period. But it is 100% covered by warranty! If that isn't a true blessing this holiday season.

I have finished the socks for my BF and the the following knits for her husband. I made a hat out of this same yarn (forgot to take the picture) the hat a plain pattern I picked up off the Internet - the mitlets, pattern courtesy of Yarn Harlot link off Knitty.













This other hat is my LAST Christmas "have to" - I used leftover yarn from my daughters hat and mitlets, combined the two and created this. Am really pleased as it uses up leftovers leaving me a whole skein to now use in something else.



So work tonight and tomorrow then to get everything wrapped, shipped and done.

Thank you God for a car repair that is covered, Talent that allows me to create my Christmas presents, completing those Christmas presents before Dec 24 and having blogger friends to share this (and who understand) how wonderful it is.

Have a great Thankful Thursday - Karrie

6 comments:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Wow, you are really talented with the knitting! If you should ever feel a little rusty, I would alway accept something so that you get back in the groove...
I'm glad to hear that you don't have to pay for your car. I'm sure that's a weight lifted off your shoulders!

KnittingMoose said...

Great hat and mitts! And how fabulous that your transmission is covered by warranty. I'm sure that makes you feel so much better!

Leah said...

Those are beautiful!

--elf-- said...

I just love your Thankful Thursday posts. It reminds me to be grateful for the things that go right all the time. So thank YOU!

Danielle said...

Sorry about your trans, but the warranty covering it sure does soften the blow! Your FO's look very nice. I bet you're glad to have almost all your knitting done for the gift giving season ;)

Hasbu said...

These are beautiful! I love the color of the mitts.