Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be aSCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire blog and paste into a new blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
'Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper perferable with big bows
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? around Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? "Husker Do" (it was a game)
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes--but hasn't made it out of the box in a few years.
8. Hardest person to buy for? DH
9. Easiest person to buy for? DD
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Granny pants - I buy myself the nice stuff
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? July
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? They wait to be recycled but I can't, I feel too guilty
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ribbon Candy
16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored... but we have clear because the DH insisted that our next tree had to have them and now declares he never said that
17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to The World
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ______ Dasher Prancer Vixon Commet Cupid Donner Blitzen, Roudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Me an angel, DH a star... currently nothing
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas displays starting before Halloween - rude nasty people -
23. What is the "corniest" family tradition you do, or miss doing? no traditions
24. What is the worst thing you've seen related to Christmas?- Santa smacked into a tree
25. Which looks best theme trees or homey trees? One of each... at least.
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? both!!!
27. Do you like Fruitcake? My grandma's fruitcake. Delicious. I've been trying for years to find something commercial thats close, no luck.