Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank you all for looking and your comments - I am really liking this blogger thing - love being linked with others sharing my same interests from all over the world, especially there aren't many people in my circle of friends/co-workers who do needlecraft.

I switched to size 2 needles for the leg and they are still a smidge tight - the pooling / stripping I believe is part of what size needles one uses and how tight one knits.

So now I'm working on dishclothes (christmas gifts for the in-laws), pink and purple stripped socks (on needles), a quilt for charity and ....

I did manage to finnish a baby sized quilt out of my UFO's that had been hanging around about 3 years - unfortunatly I didn't take pictures. Oh Well - its DONE

Happy Spring all - Karrie

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi! I really like how your socks turned out. The color effect is so different from mine, although we're using the same yarn. Isn't that interesting. I'm so happy to hear you've picked up the granny squares! You should check out the granny-along that's happening: http://grannyalong.blogspot.com

Also, for even more inspiration, the Ripple-along:
http://neisripplealong.blogspot.com

Join in--you'll become totally addicted (but what a pleasant addiction.)

Leah