Thursday, January 7, 2010

To Join or Not To Join

So the new Rockin Sock Club signups are up.

And I'm trying to decide whether or not to join......

I love ........

the idea of 12 patterns
6 new skeins of yarn
a surprise package every other month


I'm not sure....

cause I didn't finish all the patterns, skeins from the last time I joined (08)
I haven't knit a pair of socks in probably 6 months


Don't know if I overdid it with Christmas 08 making probably 8 pair or if its cause I teach the sock class now that I'm burned out or do I just need to be re-enthused. ?

Joy sent me a couple of sock books for Christmas and I am re-interested in getting a pair on the needles (excited to actually)... but I haven't yet, and I start teaching again Monday, and.......

I just don't know.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I'm debating too! I adore the yarn...but soooo expensive...but sooo much fun...but my stash is already ginormous...

I'm no help...

Leah said...

Update: ...oops...I joined...

joycequilts said...

Me thinks you need some inspiration. What about a KAL with some online knitting pals? Knitting, blogging and a deadline.....