Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thankful Thursday

The positive about a Thankful Thursday is I try to make sure I post. The bad, I realize if I haven't posted since last Thursday.

Oh Well.... Today I am thankful that my children are getting older and more self-sufficient. Granted, I am sure there will come a time when this is not a blessing, but when your tired and want nothing more than a hot bath the fact that oldest child can call friends to drive her to said destination (and home) without me having to get out of my jammies.

On the knitting front, I am working on my scarf for ISE 5 and about 1/2 done. I hope that my recipient likes it... will post pics when done.

I have 2 sets of socks on the needles that both have just the toes done. I haven't been working on them so much cause I've been working on the scarf. The bad thing is I'm due for 2 more sock shipments at the end of the month. Hopefully I can get the scarf done this weekend and than 1 of the pairs of socks done before I receive another shipment.

Happy Days, Happy Knitting .... Karrie

No comments: